To ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable and safe as possible, we have recently put in place sanitary measures that fully respect current public health directives.
Please read the information below before you stay with us!
Before you arrive:
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or think you may have been exposed to the virus, kindly refrain from visiting our establishment. Simply contact us to postpone or cancel your stay.
Please reserve the hour of your meals for both dinner and breakfast (by phone or email).
* Lunch service is served in the dining room on Friday and Saturday.
Otherwise, a lunch box formula starting at $17 + taxes per person is available, it must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
The safety of our customers and employees is our absolute priority. We are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and we respect all public health and hotel industry recommendations and directives. We apply strict procedures regarding hygiene and disinfection and have established numerous sanitary measures.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- Present yourself at our reception desk when you arrive to receive your room’s access cards (room cards are carefully disinfected between each stay).
- Validation of your banking information and prepayment of your stay to ensure a contact-free departure (our reception desk is protected by plexiglas and the bill will be sent to you by email when you leave).
- We recommend using the stairs. The elevator can only be used by members of a same household.
- Your room will be thoroughly disinfected prior to your arrival.
- There will be no housekeeping service in your room during your stay. No one will enter your room, unless for a specific request. All none-essential items have been removed from your room.
- Increased cleaning frequency to disinfect public and surface contact areas, including the mezzanine, reception area, bathrooms, door knobs, hand railing, etc.
- The vaccination passport will be mandatory for access to the restaurant and the terrace.
Departure time is 11 : 00 AM.
Simply leave your room access cards with our receptionist before you leave. If any charges need to be added to your invoice, a contact-free payment will be made using the credit card we have on file for you. The final invoice will be sent to you by email. We certainly hope you will enjoy your stay with us regardless of these inconveniences.